Friday, May 18, 2012

Oops...I did it again.

Again? Yes again. I fell down.

I was getting the children ready for bed and looking forward to posting tonight. It was a good day and you and I were going to have some fun.

But...

What is happening is that my range of motion is getting pretty fluid... but I usually don't get a reminder that I've gone too far until its too late -- as was the case tonight.

Oh well I guess.

The pain is pretty narly and my back has seized up. I've had my tea, NSAID drugs, ointment and now laying down on my back pads.

That's the great part.

Did you catch it?

I'm laying down writing this post!

During this down time over the past seven  weeks, I have been catching up on technology. Just this past week, I downloaded Blogger to my phone so I could keep up with my commitment to post daily even if on vacation.

Do you know what is even better?

I have voice command. I'm speaking into my phone and it is typing this out for me. Isn't that just brilliant?!

So I may be down for the night but I'm not down for the count. I will hit "send" on this post and claim it as a victory.

Recovery...in the age of hand held voice command technology. Now if I could use the same for my tailbone to finally fully heal, I can rock on with my bad self.

In the meantime, no more trying to dance to pop music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I look forward to reading your thoughts and sharing this space with you.