Thursday, May 17, 2012

How many flavors does it take?


Yesterday I was feeling a little blue but not for any particular reason.  I kept having a craving for ice cream so I figured it was just hormonal and I would satisfy it today during a school fund raiser.

Its been a LONG time since I've had this sugary delight and I was a little overwhelmed at the number of choices. Can you remember by looking at the logo how many flavors Baskin Robbins has?




Today, I only needed one. Thank you Baskin Robbins. It's been a good day!


Blessings for your day,

2 comments:

  1. Inquiring minds want to know... Which flavor did you pick? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VANILLA!!! A gorgeous soft serve vanilla cone. It was heavenly :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I look forward to reading your thoughts and sharing this space with you.