Monday, December 12, 2011

Preparing for Christmas - Version 12.12.2011

Oh how I needed this today.  Maybe you do too?  Maybe you also need to be reminded of what the word all means?  Not just one thing, or this thing, or that thing, or bits and pieces or almost all -- but all.

A-L-L

All.

Not the adjective. The noun...all.

all (n) - one's whole interest, energy or property; the entire universe

I remember how ill I was last year at this time. It makes me a little sad, but at the same time I am grateful. I am reminded again that all things are possible with God. When my world is shaking, heaven stands.

I never leave His hands and He reminds me of all.

For you and me today -- click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I look forward to reading your thoughts and sharing this space with you.