Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merriest Christmas!

I am thrilled beyond measure at the celebration that is Christmas!  Unfortunately, I'm only mid-way through the little project I had started in the beginning of December.

For those of you who follow this blog, the possibility exists that you may understand the word "warfare" when it comes to spiritual matters.  Let's just say I am battled and bruised but not defeated.

I ended up getting a raging sinus infection this week.

But I will be back.

We'll finish Why the Nativity? by David Jeremiah this coming week.

Enjoy your Christmas celebration.  Whether you've celebrated for years, or this is your first one, or you still have questions...there is no better time than Christmas to slow down and soak it all in.

A great place to start?







  Get this book :)







Blessings for your Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I look forward to reading your thoughts and sharing this space with you.